(2022 - Present)
Project 25 is a platform where I share the experiences of individuals who already lived through one of the hardest, confusing, yet most fun ages: 25. In this space, family, friends, and new acquaintances open up about the beliefs, mindset, and challenges they experienced growing up, as well as their advice for the new generation of twenty-somethings.
Creative Canvas (2020)
Created by Ximena Rios, Creative Canvas is a docu-series that highlights unconventional art forms by Calgarians. As a producer on this project, I:
• Planned interview questions as well as interviewed the subject of the short-doc
• Planned, source,d and created original content for the short-doc social media channels
• Worked closely with director scouting locations for filming
• Organized crew contracts and bookkeeping
• Organized the film screening at the Globe Cinema in Calgary
You can watch the pilot episode here.
Sugar Rushed YYC (2018)
Sugar rushed was an online publication dedicated to all things candy, desserts, and pastries in Calgary.
With every article, Sugar Rushed YYC aimed to entertain and increase awareness of Calgary's multicultural dessert scene.
This platform featured different articles about the
best places and items to try in the city as well as
tasty recipes for those who are passionate about
desserts and curious about trying different treats.
Articles are available on the 'Stories' tab.